Wednesday 5 October 2011

Scheduling

In an effort to keep this alive, I wrote a bunch of posts and set up a thrice-weekly schedule. It's now occurred to me (after having a busy and brainfilled weekend of stabbing and then subsequent life stuff) that I'm going to burn out at that pace. However, if I don't hold myself to some kind of update routine- this will fade away yet again.

I like sharing the good things about this hobby and that includes the frustrations of interpretation and.. I've put a fair amount of work into trying to understand the noble art of stabbing people in the face. It's nice to feel as if some of my knowledge is being used by other people. Also, now I'm looking at teaching, putting my notes and ideas up means that I'll get people challenging them and helping me improve.

I think once a week should be sustainable. Especially after I've I taken the final step- get a room to teach in and start my arm of the club.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be very interested to hear how the room-finding, branch establishing endeavor goes. Also looking forwards to more footage of your interpretations in action. Best of luck, and see you around.

    ReplyDelete