Wednesday 4 January 2012

A late new years.

I've realised that my drafts and prepared questions are too wibblywobbly for immediate posting and the buffer dried up just before Christmas. The only one that's coherent enough to share is the one showing my face.

Which I'm not going to share. This started out as an absolute pretence of anonymity. If you muck about with google and people and- well you will know who I am.

However, it does beg one question. How do I explain what I'm talking about without the use of photos?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's any easy one fella - in the photos, use a fencing mask.

    Obvious in hindsight, innit? ;)

    Cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite as obvious as you think. Considering how many HEMA types have some kind of unique design on their masks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. And there's an obvious answer to that one too.. ;)

    ReplyDelete